I'm so board!
I love cookies and pie and people and computers, and zebras, and dogs, and cats, and steak! and birds, and circles, and reading and I'm really board and i have nothing else to say so I'm gonna go so bi, but before i leave, i also love the sky that should be green but really isn't so grrr. and also i love the grass that should be blue but isn't. in other words, i think that the sky and grass should change colors! OK so this time I'm serious so bi.
wEIRD!!!! BUT U LOVE STRIPS????? DO U LOVE CHIKEN STRIPS???? IDK
ReplyDeleteRIBIT..........
RRRIIIBBBIIITTT.......
but i love it ps. im the monster that lives n u closet!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteok....what???? The monster who lives in my closet??? Who is????? And no I don't like chicken strips. Not my fav. food. :)
ReplyDeleteim your moster in your closet
ReplyDeletehi like my user name
ReplyDeleteHey maddo. WHO IS THE MONSTER IN MY CLOSET!!!!...Maddo???
ReplyDelete