For my bestie Alysson who ilove dearest!
I love you, and I wish I could tell you exactly what to do, but I cant. And I know im no help!!!!(:
Why can't you tell me what to do?????I'm gonna cry if I don't know what to do. :(
Then start getting tissues
:( I'm sitting beside you and...NOW UR GONNA HAVE 2 C ME CRY AND IT'S ALL UR FAULT for telling me EVERYTHING. U better get on Skype tonight. GRRRRR!
ILY Alysson! <3
I promise i will.. And maybe you should tell him that if there is any chance of you two going out, then you have to take things slow.. he will understand. And ily, too
OK. I'll tell him that if it evers happens. THANKS! See Alysson, you are help most of the time. :)
I love you, and I wish I could tell you exactly what to do, but I cant. And I know im no help!!!!(:
ReplyDeleteWhy can't you tell me what to do?????
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna cry if I don't know what to do. :(
Then start getting tissues
ReplyDelete:(
ReplyDeleteI'm sitting beside you and...NOW UR GONNA HAVE 2 C ME CRY AND IT'S ALL UR FAULT for telling me EVERYTHING. U better get on Skype tonight. GRRRRR!
ILY Alysson! <3
ReplyDeleteI promise i will.. And maybe you should tell him that if there is any chance of you two going out, then you have to take things slow.. he will understand. And ily, too
ReplyDeleteOK. I'll tell him that if it evers happens. THANKS! See Alysson, you are help most of the time. :)
ReplyDelete