For my bestie Alysson who ilove dearest!
Why? And I am upset. At least Dylan talks to youu, Lucas only says hi "once in a while". Grace said she'll talk to him..
Well...lets forget about me today && talk about youuu...
No ma'am. I need you to tell me what shall be wrong.
D.P. i mean i REALLY like him but...after yesterday things have been differentlike...i can even tell from my attudide that i b sad. (im not acting bubbly.)
I know, and it sucks- the bubbly part. Im sorry. Poo, thats not himm!!
i swwy. what should i do???
Nothing.
i still have my braclet on!
I know, and Where is he?! Gr. lol
At Mrs.Gorski's
I dont think so, why would he be there?
idk.he told me he was oing there when i saw him a few minutes ago.
Oh.
i swwy he not herr.but he couldnt have sitten with u anyways we unfortanly told Mrs.Ulmer bout our gueunis plan.
I know, im not telling her anymore of my plans!!
yah. thats a good plan.
I guess.
lol
Woody gets on my nerves.
he gets on mine 2.
Hah, he iss cool.
eeeehhhhh...i think he likkkkes youuuu
yah...hes flurting
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fix what?
:( swwy. I WILL FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!
Why? And I am upset. At least Dylan talks to youu, Lucas only says hi "once in a while". Grace said she'll talk to him..
ReplyDeleteWell...lets forget about me today && talk about youuu...
ReplyDeleteNo ma'am. I need you to tell me what shall be wrong.
ReplyDeleteD.P.
ReplyDeletei mean i REALLY like him
but...after yesterday things have been different
like...i can even tell from my attudide that i b sad.
(im not acting bubbly.)
I know, and it sucks- the bubbly part. Im sorry. Poo, thats not himm!!
ReplyDeletei swwy.
ReplyDeletewhat should i do???
Nothing.
ReplyDeletei still have my braclet on!
ReplyDeleteI know, and Where is he?! Gr. lol
ReplyDeleteAt Mrs.Gorski's
ReplyDeleteI dont think so, why would he be there?
ReplyDeleteidk.
ReplyDeletehe told me he was oing there when i saw him a few minutes ago.
Oh.
ReplyDeletei swwy he not herr.
ReplyDeletebut he couldnt have sitten with u anyways we unfortanly told Mrs.Ulmer bout our gueunis plan.
I know, im not telling her anymore of my plans!!
ReplyDeleteyah.
ReplyDeletethats a good plan.
I guess.
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeleteWoody gets on my nerves.
ReplyDeletehe gets on mine 2.
ReplyDeleteHah, he iss cool.
ReplyDeleteeeeehhhhh...
ReplyDeletei think he likkkkes youuuu
yah...
ReplyDeletehes flurting
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFix what?
ReplyDelete:( swwy. I WILL FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFix what?
ReplyDelete